Watch out for the return of the Air Max2 Uptempo and Air Max Uptempo on Tuesday, December 20.
Titan teased the sneakers on its Instagram account last week.
Known as the first Nike Basketball shoe to feature full-length visible Nike Air cushioning, the Air Max Uptempo’s original print ad heralded the shoe as having “The most Nike-Air cushioning we’ve ever put into a sole.” Standing the test of time thanks to the innovations in visible Air, the Air Max Uptempo returns to the forefront in a new, urban haze finish.
- Suede, leather and synthetic leather upper for durable comfort and a clean look
- Full-length Phylon midsole and Max Air unit for impact protection and cushioning
- Rubber outsole with pivot points provides versatile traction
The Air Max2 Uptempo was introduced as one of the first-ever models to utilize Air Max2 technology. The introduction of Air Max2 allowed for varying levels of air pressure throughout the Air Max units, which significantly improved overall comfort. The Air Max2 Uptempo also returns in modern fashion, outfitted in urban haze.
- Nubuck and synthetic leather upper for durable comfort
- Phylon midsole with Max Air unit in heel for responsive cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
Photos from Nike.com